Our client has embarked on a 2-year, multi-faceted programme of work which is integral to business process optimisation and improved performance. Managing a small team and directing and leading third parties and suppliers, this role is accountable for leading the development of effective strategic plans to ensure a robust and deliverable roadmap.
Primarily responsible for an enterprise-wide Oracle-based ERP upgrade, an integrated HR and Payroll system upgrade and a Debt Management system implementation, this is a broad and fast-paced role with multiple, conflicting timelines and deadlines.
- Leads and manages a team of staff, directly and through matrix management arrangements
- Leads the development, production, implementation and ongoing management of Strategic Change and Delivery Services
- Leads on the successful implementation of the change strategy assessing progress from current business model to a new sustainable platform
- Support Finance in ensuring the change strategy and budget processes are aligned
- Lead on the relevant reports, plans, briefings, presentations, and other documentation for senior stakeholders, enabling them to make informed decisions about the approach and direction of the change projects
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Programme Management, leading a portfolio of projects through the full life cycle
- Prior experience in managing large-scale ERP implementations in complex environments, Oracle experience highly regarded
- Demonstrable experience reporting to Board level and highly competent communicator
- Delivery-focused with extensive experience managing suppliers and third parties to outputs and deliverable