Hamilton Forth are delighted to be continuing to support a global network solutions organisation to recruit a SAP Manager.
Reporting to the Group CIO, the SAP manager is responsible for ensuring that assistance is provided to all geographically located users with a customer service focus. The role holder will cover services across the ERP landscape deployed and used within the organisation globally as well as act as the primary service manager with appointed 3rd parties.
- Ensure smooth operation of SAP environment
- Act as liaison between Business and Service Providers
- Own and Manage Change Management processes
- Drive Continuous improvement opportunities of processes, platform and its use
- Engage with Superusers and their functions to drive improvement of processes, whilst appropriately prioritising
- them and agreeing roadmap with the superusers representing their business function
- Ensuring change requirements remain close to core SAP
- Manage appointed Service providers
- Advise on improvements and/or additions of functionality and own or contribute to required business cases
- Ensure license compliance
- Work with (external) Audit functions
- Own, Manage and Ensure compliance with authorisation processes.
- Relationship management SAP/3rd Parties
- Build and maintain a Centre of Excellence within the Group
Candidate Skills & Experience:
- Extensive SAP S/4 HANA (Cloud) experience, ideally gained in a manufacturing environment
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Demonstrable experience in Change Management within a SAP deployment
- Ability to work with users to understand issues and translate them to requirements.
- Pro-active approach to problem solving – can-do attitude
- Experience in working in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Proven experience in 3rd party management
- Proven experience in working with outsourced support environments
This is a fully remote position, however some travel may be required.
If this position suits your skillset and career aspirations, please apply at your earliest convenience.