Hamilton Forth is delighted to be supporting a highly-established logistics and industrial services client to appoint a Modern Workplace Analyst. Based in the head office in Glasgow, the Modern Workplace Analyst will play an active role in providing development and training across the Microsoft 365 suite.
The appointed individual will be responsible for create a workforce education program, leveraging training materials provided by Microsoft as well as working closely with business functions (Finance, HR, Marketing, Legal etc) to deliver the modern workplace materials.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build Group Intranet site in Sharepoint Online
- Create education program for Microsoft 365 to deliver the modern workplace
- Write storyboards, flow diagrams and build MVP to demonstrate Microsoft 365 capabilities to business problems
- Business process reviews and solutioning leveraging automation
- Training of key users in more advanced features of Microsoft 365 suite
- Build SharePoint governance for the group to ensure platform optimisation
- To support wider IT team where applicable
- Personable and excellent communicator
- Solid understanding of back office business processes
- Expert in SharePoint Online with a very strong understanding of the remainder of the suite and add-ins
- High standard of competence with Power Apps, Flow and Power BI
- Knowledge of Nintex will also be advantageous
- Ability to deliver a pragmatic and logical workforce education program using available public domain materials
- Agile approach to delivery, creating stories, MVP and sprint planning
- Ability to prioritise your workload and time management
- Pragmatic and delivery orientated
If you believe this position would suit your experience and career ambitions, please apply at your earliest convenience.