Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with one of our most valued clients in the search for an interim Business Analyst to join their team on for an initial 6 month contract.
Tasks and Skills:
- Gathering and analysis of business requirements and assessing potential solution options in support of business case development for presentation to Board
- As-is and To-be business process flow development and maintenance
- Develop and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, identifying resources and assigning responsibilities.
- Define test plans which supports the business requirements
- Identifying risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Skilled in extracting and interrogating large data sets and making recommendations on the basis of the findings - high attention to detail
- Technology savvy – an aptitude for seeking out and learning new applications
- Active listener, excellent Communicator
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, Azure DevOps, MS Teams and other MS 365 applications
Role has been scoped as outside IR35 and will run for an initial 6-month duration. Location is split between 1-2 days on site (Edinburgh) and the rest, remote.