Fully Remote role (UK)
Up to £70K + bonus and excellent benefits
Hamilton Forth is delighted to be representing a well known organisation operating in the education sector. With offices all over the world, we are looking for a UK based Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to join an existing team of Salesforce professionals in their UK team.
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst will work with business departments to identify requirements and scope where change to systems, tools, data and processes are required to deliver specific business outcomes. They will take the lead to document requirements and will be responsible for defining and agreeing the Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring the design meets the needs of the business. They will lead on all items of change from small change requests through to major project deliveries.
You will be an experienced Salesforce Admin and/or Salesforce Consultant and have a deep understanding of Salesforce. You will be confident to implement Salesforce best practice to shape the design to deliver the business requirement. You will have strong technical and functional capabilities, will be process-driven, project-oriented, and passionate about Salesforce technologies and its business application. You will take a consultative approach to working with internal teams.
You will be a senior member of the Salesforce team and provide leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- As a trusted advisor, work with key sales leaders to improve process, tools and systems to ensure they have the best capabilities to support the sales effort
- Discover, analyse, and define business processes and system requirements to achieve defined business outcomes
- Elicit and document business requirements using User Story or Use Case techniques, and Acceptance Criteria for all requirements, ensuring that they are fully testable
- Contribute to End to End test plan creation, scenarios and scripts
- Lead and coordinate End to End and Business Acceptance Testing phases supporting business testers as required
- Develop implementation support plans
- Work with Sales Operations and Sales Enablement to drive systems improvements, and roll out new features and processes
- Provide consultancy support to key stakeholders and business users in the use and development of Salesforce
- Create current and future state solution designs; document existing processes and update them as they are rolled out and revised
- Lead the design of Salesforce, with a keen eye toward user experience, process efficiency, and data integrity
- Lead the effort to maintain data cleanliness for completeness and accuracy
- Research production issues, respond proactively, and resolve end-user problems
- Lead and support the Salesforce Admins to share knowledge and help them resolve Helpdesk issues
- Act as a mentor to less experienced Business Analysts, Salesforce Admins and other team members
- Certified Salesforce Admin
- Experience of writing User Stories as a technique to capture and articulate business requirements
- Exposure to the breadth of the Salesforce eco systems (Sales, Service, Communities, CPQ, Pardot)
- Salesforce CRM experience; Salesforce Admin certifications with good knowledge of one or more of these areas: sales cloud, service cloud, CPQ
- Business process analysis, data modelling, and detailed functional design skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent professional experience