Hamilton Forth are delighted to bring to market this exciting opportunity for an Agile Transformation Expert to join this global business with headquarters in Scotland.
This role is responsible for driving an agile transformation within the organisation and cultural change to deliver increased business agility and embed lean and agile principles in their way of working. The role holder will create the strategic approach to deliver the agile transformation and be accountable for defining and delivering large, complex, strategic cross-functional transformation and business change projects across IT and even into the wider group.
The Agile Transformation Lead will have the accountability in ensuring that the skills & methods deployed are sustainable, whilst being outcome driven and focussed on enabling an agile and lean culture to improve the pace of IT and business collaboration for the products delivered.
- Working with IT Senior leadership team to set the strategy and annual plan for the Agile transformation programme.
- Working with senior stakeholders across IT and the organisation to define the direction of the programme and then form and manage cross-business and cross-functional project teams to implement and deliver the change.
- Act as a business partnership to IT leadership teams to assess their organisation for agile maturity and build collaborative plans to drive improved agility.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of agile delivery frameworks and methods and to be able to mentor and coach IT leadership and functional leaders through out the organisation to build internal capability and confidence in agile ways of working.
- Creating internal training solutions and engagement with 3rd party learning providers through developing productive partnerships that are aligned with the organisation’s objectives.
- Through direct management as well as leveraging a network of agile coaches, provide leadership to the Agile Delivery Teams to accelerate their agile transformation.
This role will suit someone working in a similar role or someone looking to make a move from consultancy into a global organisation. The role can be based in Glasgow or Edinburgh and a nice blend of home and office work is encouraged and supported.
Package includes a top base salary + car allowance + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support family, finances and wellbeing.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please contact Alistair Shaw on e-mail at: [email protected]