Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with Cashmaster to appoint an IT and Systems Development Manager.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a leading, global manufacturer of count-by-weight (CBW) cash management solutions. Cashmaster works with businesses looking to streamline their cash management, reduce shrinkage, improve accuracy and ultimately deliver improved customer service. From sole traders to large multi-national organizations, Cashmaster customers enjoy time and cost savings through efficient cash management processes and advanced loss protection management.
Working within the culture, ethos and philosophy of Cashmaster, the IT and Systems Development Manager will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of all IT infrastructure globally to ensure regular operation and availability of critical hardware, network resources, and business systems.
- Assume overall responsibility for all IT project work globally and contribute to other business projects where there is an IT requirement
- Responsible for the security of all IT systems globally. Ensure there is adequate protection against current threats, and manage issues related to access control, authentication, confidentiality and data integrity
- Manage and prioritise the work of the IT Support Engineer
- Establish and maintain best-practice IT policies
- Ownership and responsibility for the administration and development of all internal business systems, including designing, developing, testing, deploying and supporting the company’s proprietary systems for managing their global manufacturing, logistics and customer support operations
- A significant focus and responsibility of the role in the short term will be the development of a replacement Customer Support system which will integrate with the current infrastructure. This is to be rolled out globally
- Work closely with the product team on various ad-hoc projects.
- Contribute to the development of various product related software solutions
- Provide relevant IT input on various technical projects
This role is key to the delivery of Cashmaster’s ambitious plans to digitise, enabling the organisation to expand.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this post will hold operational responsibility for establishing, maintaining and improving all business application functions within the overall IT structure. This includes being central to the continual improvement of systems, processes and agreed measures to ensure robust, visible and transparent service improvement.
- Educated to degree level in an IT related discipline or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience and skills in all aspects of applications management
- Extensive experience developing IT application strategy
- Experience of all aspects of IT Service Transition and Service Operations
- Proven experience of delivering value for money and expenditure control
- Risk Management & Mitigation practice, experience and reporting
- Hands on technical IT understanding – from an applications background
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, being able to influence and develop colleagues and other stakeholders
- Evidence of highly developed planning and organisational skills
For further information on Cashmaster please visit the Cashmaster website.
Interested candidates should contact [email protected]. Candidates should provide a tailored CV and covering letter, explaining your motivation for applying.