Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a world leading, digital learning provider who design and deliver training solutions for global brands across multiple sectors and industries including pharmaceutical, finance, retail, manufacturing and professional services.
Our client is seeking a skilled Digital Project Manager with a track record in delivering digital or software projects. You’ll utilise your project management expertise and experience of methodologies (especially Agile) to take responsibility for the management of a variety of technical projects including; software updates, website builds and rebuilds, web applications, and digital learning solution design and builds, for a range of leading global brands.
You’ll use your effective communications skills to work with clients, and a range of disciplines within their business, and have a good understanding of how technology can help them achieve their business goals and those of their clients.
Your experience will ensure you comprehend and control your project objectives with regards to, time and budget and the business and systems landscape, and you’ll be at ease turning the client needs into technical requirements which their Software Developers understand. You’ll have a natural ability for taking control of your projects, ensuring the clients and teams feel they are in safe hands even when the complex becomes more so.
Along with a track record of managing multiple projects, you’ll have good leadership skills and a collaborative approach in the workplace. This is a vital role in our clients’ success, and as a valued member of their business, you’ll play a big part in shaping and contributing to their wider growth plans.
- Experience working in Agile Project Management in a digital/tech market space (software, websites, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing multiple projects for large brands/companies
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding expectation on KPIs
- Experience engaging and influencing technical and design project resource teams
- Client facing experience, delivering plans with confidence and clarity
- Proven record of managing the end-to-end project cycle – including financials
- Cross-functional project planning and delivery expertise
- Confidence translating technical requirements into reasonable timelines and budgets
- Experience of coordinating technical teams
- Strong communication, analytical, and numerical ability
- Passion for customer excellence, innovation and quality
Whilst our client has offices throughout the UK (Devon, Bristol, Glasgow and Edinburgh), they understand the need for flexible and remote working so as long as you are located in the UK and prepared to visit their offices as business requires that’s good enough for them.